Thursday, June 12, 2008

Genesis


No, not it's not the Bible. Hell, it's not even the old 16 Bit console. But it is my first forray into blogging. I've decided to commit myself to changing my career and pursuing comic art/illustration. I had been running from my destiny for about a decade or so, but I cant run any longer. That being said I have started my first project. It's based on Kumagae which is a character I created and intened to develop into a full fleged Graphic Novel/Comic Book at some point in the future (distant or near I dont know yet). I took a different approach on this however, I decided to do it all from scratch in Adobe Illustrator. Normally I would thumbnail, then blow it up and pencil it. Afterwards Ink it then scan it for coloring in Photoshop. After day 3 it's so far so good, I'm very nitpicky with it but for my first try I think its coming out satisfactory.

Chaz

1 comment:

The Keeper's Notes said...

WELCOME to the blogging world, Charles!! This looks AWeSOME! Looking forward to seeing the progression as it comes along. Keep posting!!!